Creamy Tuscan Shrimp is a low carb dinner the entire family will devour. Juicy shrimp, creamy sauce, plump tomatoes, and seasoned beautifully.
You can quickly make this Tuscan garlic shrimp with just 10 ingredients and in under15 minutes!
Cooking shrimp is super easy, and it makes for a fantastic dinner and lunch option for all occasions.
It doesn’t matter if you just are looking for a quick idea to feed the family or if you are hosting an event. Shrimp is always a favorite, and it’s next to impossible to mess up!
If you haven’t cooked with shrimp a lot or at all, don’t worry! It’s so much easier than you could ever imagine. This creamy Tuscan shrimp is a great meal for a beginner too, so don’t be afraid to dive in there and get busy.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE CREAMY TUSCAN SHRIMP
- Olive oil: While you can use other oils if you’d rather, I prefer cooking shrimp in olive oil. It tastes great and cooks perfectly.
- Butter: Using butter not only adds healthy fat to the Tuscan shrimp, but it also enhances the flavor too. Yum!
- Shrimp: You will need to make sure the shrimp has been peeled, deveined, and the tails have been removed. It’s much easier to eat without the tails in this dish.
- Salt & pepper: Just add as much salt and pepper as you like.
- Cloves garlic: When it comes to Italian cooking, you can’t go wrong with adding lots of yummy garlic!
- Tomatoes: You can use cherry, grape, or even sundried tomatoes with this Tuscan butter shrimp. They all offer a delicious sweetness that makes it taste even better.
- Baby spinach: I love the look and pop of color of using baby spinach, not to mention all the nutrients you from it too.
- Heavy cream: The Tuscan shrimp gets all its creaminess from the heavy cream! Once you try it, you’ll see it’s an incredible dish you can’t help but fall in love with.
- Freshly grated Parmesan: You could use packaged Parmesan, but it tastes so much better when you freshly grate it instead.
- Basil: Either basil or parsley make a delightful garnish and vibrant flavor to the shrimp dinner.